Keep me posted
If you kind of itsy-bitsy tiny like what you have seen, and you consider a slightest possibility that maybe just maybe you want to know more, be sure to subscribe. You won’t regret it.
More information coming soon.
Have a good one! :)
Startup & corporate marriage: Doomed to fail?
Hosted by: HubHub Bratislava
Description for All
Techstars, one of the most prominent US accelerators, are visiting Bratislava!
Join us for a fireside chat with Max Kelly, Senior Vice President of Strategy for Techstars globally, and Natália Kisková, Head of HubHub.
Corporations are increasingly seeking to engage with startups to help them innovate. Startups, alike, are showing a rising interest to work with big companies, rather than only trying to evolve under the umbrella of VCs. While these kind of partnerships have a great potential to help both types of companies reinvent themselves and grow, the road to success can be rocky.
- If corporations invest in startups, in what ways can it help them innovate?
- How can external innovations help create internal innovations?
- What can startups expect when partnering up with corporations?
- In what ways can startups benefit from joining an accelerator?
- What is the value of joining an accelerator for high-potential, fast growing startups, if any?
- Brexit – what effect is it going to have on the innovation landscape in Europe & beyond?
Join us on February 5, 5:30 PM in HubHub to discuss all of this with Max and Natália!
The discussion will be held in English language.
5:30 – 5:45 pm Guests arriving
5:45 – 6:15 pm Fireside chat discussion with Max & Natália
6:15 – 7:00 pm Free discussion, networking & drinks
More about Techstars
Techstars is the worldwide network that helps entrepreneurs succeed. Techstars founders connect with other entrepreneurs, experts, mentors, alumni, investors, community leaders, and corporations to grow their companies. Techstars operates three divisions: Techstars Startup Programs, Techstars Mentorship-Driven Accelerator Programs, and Techstars Corporate Innovation Partnerships. Techstars accelerator portfolio includes more than 1,600 companies with a market cap of $18.2 Billion. www.techstars.com
Date & Time
5:30 PM - 7:00 PM