Keep me posted
If you kind of itsy-bitsy tiny like what you have seen, and you consider a slightest possibility that maybe just maybe you want to know more, be sure to subscribe. You won’t regret it.
More information coming soon.
Have a good one! :)
In case you are considering to provide your personal data to us through the website at www.HubHub.com or otherwise (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”), we would like to inform you how HubHub Slovakia s. r. o., with its registered seat at Karadžičova 12, 821 08 Bratislava, Company ID-No.: 47 258 578 (hereinafter referred to as the „HubHub Slovakia“or „our company“) processes your personal data in connection with offering, providing and maintaining our services.
In this Privacy notice you can find information about the purpose and legal basis of personal data processing, to whom we may provide your personal data, where you can obtain information about your personal data that we process, or about your individual rights concerning the protection of personal data.
Due to the above mentioned facts, please read the contents of this Privacy notice.
Who is responsible for processing of your personal data?
1.1 The controller of your personal data is our company, i.e. HubHub Slovakia s. r. o., with its registered seat: Karadžičova 12, 821 08 Bratislava, Company ID: 47 258 578, registered with the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, section: Sro, insert No.: 105972/B, e-mail: email@example.com, Phone: +421 2 58 30 30 30
1.2 We process your personal data in compliance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Act on Personal Data Protection and all other relevant laws.
1.3 In case of any questions, we will be pleased to answer them by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why is HubHub Slovakia processing your personal data and what is the purpose and legal basis of such processing?
2.1 Performance of the contract and execution of pre-contractual measures in accordance with Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR.
2.1.1 Your personal data are used for the purpose of providing the Services as it is stated in General Terms including pre-contractual relationships and the protection and enforcement of HubHub Slovakia rights and interests stemming from our relationship. This purpose includes mainly the following processing activities:
- efficient communication relating to the provision of Services,
- ensuring examination of a complaint or claim made by you,
- ensuring proper performance of Services,
- carrying out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection,
- providing you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration, and renewal notices,
- notifying you about changes,
- your e-mail address or phone number can be used by HubHub Slovakia to communicate with you for verification purposes as well as for other matters related to the Service.
The conclusion and the fulfillment of the contract are possible only if we can process your personal data. In case that the personal data are not provided, our company will not be able to enter into the contract with you and so to provide you the Services in accordance with the General Terms.
2.1.2 If you choose to submit an employment application online, the personal data that you provide to our company will be used for the purposes of performing the employer´s obligations related to the employment, including pre-contractual relationship.
These purposes include in the pre-contractual phase mainly the following processing activities:
- assessing employment application,
- executing personal interviews,
- sending personal information to the applicants,
- management of recruitment process.
- In some circumstancesyour personal data can be processed for legitimate interest of HubHub Slovakiain accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR, i.e. for the protection of our rights and interests and for ensuring security in our premises. For this purpose, your personal data can be processed in the following contexts:
- identification and registration of your presence in our premises,
- operation of video surveillance system for the purposes of monitoring and recording our premises accessible to the public.
In case our company processes your personal data in pursuance of legitimate interests, we always take into account your privacy rights. You as a data subject have the right to objectto the processing of your personal data based on the legitimate interests.
2.3 Consent We obtain your consent in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR provided that none of the legal basis described in 2.1 to 2.2 above exists. HubHub Slovakia requires your voluntary and always revocable consent for the following purposes:
- simplifying the creation of business connections between the HubHub Slovakia community and for the purposes of creation of the Register,
- marketing communication, in particular to actively inform you (through e-mail, SMS, by phone, web service, social media and other communication channels) about activities and services of HubHub Slovakiaand of other persons.
To whom your personal data can be passed on?
3.1 External service providers: To comply with legal and contractual obligations, we cooperate with external service providers (processors) and transfer your personal data to them to the extent necessary for the performance of the Service. In particular, our service providers include IT service providers.
Before any disclosure of your personal data to theprocessors, we always enter into a written agreement with processorsto stipulate the processing of personal datain compliance with principles and obligation stemmed from GDPR.
3.2 Courts and Authorities: There are also legal obligations that HubHub Slovakia can only meet if we provide your personal data in required extent to the relevant state authorities (tax authorities, auditors), courts or law enforcement authorities.
3.3 Other recipients – based on the consent.
May your personal data be disclosed to another country (also outside the EU)?
4.1 Your personal data are processed within the territory of the Slovak Republic and other states of the European Union. Your personal data can be processed by a country outside of European Union if this third country has been confirmed by the European Commission as a country with adequate level of data protection or if other appropriate data protection safeguards exist (for example, binding corporate privacy rules or EU standard data protection clauses).
How long will your personal data be stored?
5.1 As soon as HubHub Slovakia no longer needs your personal data for the processing purposes for which the personal data were collected, it will delete them unless the statute-barred period applies.
5.2 Certain transaction details and correspondence may be retained until the time limit for claims, in respect of the transaction, has expired or in order to comply with regulatory requirements regarding the retention of such data.
What rights do you have as a data subject?
6.1 If you wish, you can obtain from us the information on all your personal data that we process. In some cases, you have also the right to data portability and so we disclose your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
6.2 Under some circumstances, you may request the restriction of personal data processing as well as rectification and deletion of your personal data.
6.3 In case we process your personal data based on your consent, you can revoke your consent at any time without stating the reasons.
6.4 If you want to complain, please contact us at email@example.com. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Slovak Data Protection Authority: Úrad na ochranu osobných údajov Slovenskej republiky, Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava, Slovenská republika.
7.2 What types of cookies we use? Our Website utilizes two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies.
- “Session cookies” remain on your device until the moment when they leave the Website or exit the web browser. Please note that for some applications or functionality to function correctly, the session cookies must be enabled.
- “Persistent cookies” remain on your device for the time specified in the file’s parameters (modification of that time can be made using the browser settings), or until they are manually deleted by you. These cookies facilitate the use of the Website. For example by remembering the previously used resolution or content layout.
HubHub Slovakia may use external cookies in the following situations:
- presentation of multimedia content on the Website that is streamed, downloaded, or accessed from an external website;
- presentation of advertisements tailored to your preferences using external websites and services;
- for sharing content from social networks and using functions made available there.
This Privacy Notice is valid and effective as of 19.04.2018.