Purpose of the role
About HubHub / Qubes
HubHub isn’t a space, or a place, so much as a state of mind. We are a dynamic, energetic network of driven and focused entrepreneurs all under one connected roof, all sharing one single goal – to keep growing and succeed. Business is about the right people. Whether they’re those you work close to and collaborate with in our flexible spaces, the VCs and investors you network with at our enhanced events or the inspiring people you learn from through our educational programs – we connect you to the very best.
About the role
We are looking for a Group Business Development & Partnerships Manager. This full-time position will report directly to the Head of HubHub a Qubes and will allow for the individual to be a part of the core team around our two products HubHub and Qubes. This role is focused on finding the best clients and work on building partnerships between members, corporation in wider network and potential clients.
BDP Manager should be connected in the local community and experienced in the world of business. The role requires for the individual to be incredibly personable and able to think strategically about connecting the resources in the greater community to the needs of the coworking space and serviced office. BDP Manager often operates as a right hand to the Head of HubHub and Qubes to ensure profitability and synergy.
The Business Development & Partnerships Manager will support the Head of HubHub and Qubes to achieve the following:
- Create and manage sales strategy across markets pipeline and build relationships with existing tenants
- Establish relationships with other stakeholders in entrepreneurial ecosystem and create value through connecting them with tenants, other corporations or other partners
- Develop new products and services with our product team
- Create new business strategies for our products and services
- Work with team members to ensure the correct mix of companies are in the network of HubHub
- Find members with the best potential (growth, community impact)
- Develop group business development strategy
- Working closely with local BD managers on implementing new sales strategy
- Build processes to improve our sales pipeline locally
- Act as an Account Manager for core tenants, seek opportunities to upsell
- Develop partnership strategy aligned with the vision of HubHub
- Conduct market research to find the best partner organizations across different sectors
- Create value through connecting stakeholders in the ecosystem (startups, corporations, service providers, etc.)
- Build awareness about HubHub and Qubes in community through attending events and networking
- Cooperate with the group to enable global connections
- Prior sales, project management or product management experience
- Proficiency in English language is a must
Other Relevant Skills
- Team player and self-starter with strong interpersonal and solution oriented attitude
- Strong passion for relationships building is a must
- Ability to balance numerous different priorities and demands on daily basis
- Ability to define projects and execute within timelines and with multiple stakeholders
- Creative analytically-minded thinker with strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues